Wednesday 1 May 2013

CURRENTLY COVETING - ANTHROPOLOGIE

All items are from Anthropologie

Anthropologie has been one of my favorite websites to visit for such a long time! There is no shop here in Glasgow so I spend a rather large amount of time browsing their sight for inspiration and new buys. They have such brilliant clothing and home ware designs, my two favorite things in one place! I love the way they promote creativity and the aesthetic of their website, stores and catalogue. Anything white with beautiful, colorful, floral and nature decorations is just perfection. I'm really excited to become an affiliate for Anthropologie, it's very exciting to be involved with such a great company (and their link images are really pretty). Here are some of my favorite pieces from their website. Click on the banner below to start browsing!

Anthropologie (UK)

2 comments:

  1. Anthropologie is great! Congrats on becoming an affiliate, thats super awesome!

    www.andwithlovea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete