Tuesday 11 December 2012

Not Leaving the Flat



I had great intentions for today. Both Shaun and I were meant to wake up early (before midday), have a nutricious breakfast and have a wonderful time in the city centre buying Xmas presents and possibly have a shot on the ice skating rink at George Sq. This did not happen. Instead we woke up at about 1pm, discovered we had very little for breakfast so instead we ate the undercooked shortbread I made last night.
But, as a newly dedicated blogger, I forced him to take some photos of my "lounging about the flat" outfit. I'm wearing an Urban Outfitters jumper I found in the sale in the summer and an old H&M school skirt (how glam!).
p.s I LOVE MY KITCHEN!

 


2 comments:

  1. I love this jumper! Nice post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what nice! jumper and skirt<3

    http://instagram.com/gosiszamc

    ReplyDelete