Friday 22 February 2013

My Artwork





When I hit a wall creatively it's always really difficult for me to just produce work. If i'm feeling down or just generally uninspired I completely shut down. Yesterday i forced myself to get out of my long break from painting at college. I painted two self-portraits and now I'm feeling very excited about creating more pieces. I'm not claiming that these are my best work, but, they only took me about two hours and they've genuinely opened up my mind and reminded me that I can still paint. Hope you like the one I photographed. Many more art posts to follow :) 

2 comments:

  1. i really like this, i completely know what you mean about the whole block thing though - not that i'm really any good at painting anyway. look forward to future posts.

    v-is-for-visual.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see how the painting turned out when you finished it! Stunning so far!!
    (='.'=)
    -Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete