Sunday 20 January 2013

Arm Candy

Bracelets- all gifted or second hand
plain tee - H&M

'ello everybody! Sorry for my lack of blogging and attention to my blog over the past week but it's been cold and I've been lazy. But I plan on sticking to my new year resolution to post 5 times a week from now on. You have permission to tell me off if you catch me skipping a few days. So, today I've decided to do a post about my love of jewellery. Specifically bracelets and cuffs. I generally don't like to dress crazy but I also don't like to be too safe. By putting bracelets on your arms it makes a plain tee look a lot jazzier. I think it's the easiest way to make you look as if you have put a lot of thought into your outfit. Mix and matching is the best way to do it. For example, I've never thought of putting my denim band with my cuff from Portugal (above) but I love it now!

3 comments:

  1. This may sound weird but if I am some where dressy I feel really unfinished if I I not wearing some kind of bam
    Bangle or bracelet more so thank if I'm not wearing a necklace or earrings
    http://wotshernameagain.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I love your layout, i'm just starting with my blog :) I agree with bracelets you can make the most plain outfit that little bit more interesting!

    Victoria x.

    http://the-vanity-cupboard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. really great if you ask me

    ReplyDelete