Friday 28 December 2012

Rag & Bone// Pre-fall 2013

I've always been a huge admirer of what the people of Rag & Bone do. But this collection definitely catches my eye more than any of their previous designs. It's the joining of both masculine and feminine looks that really interests me. As someone who's always found it hard to get the balance between the two right, I greatly appreciate what they've done. Beautiful tailored tweed jackets and structured dresses contrast with the pop of orange and the clashing patterns. The looks styled together show a very accessible way to wear items that are perhaps seen to be a bit zany for the common person. Also, this look book just feeds my need for a patterned shirt and a loud and proud co-ord suit! Why are you not in my life yet?!





No comments:

Post a Comment