Thursday 13 December 2012

Blonde From a Bottle!?


It's been a long time coming that I dye my own hair. Oh the fear! What if I have a reaction and my hair starts to fall out and leaves me with a green tie-dye scalp?!
Well luckily for me (and everyone who knows me) my hair is still very much secure  and there is no sign of psychedelic patterns on my head. Excellent.
So I decided to go bold and use Loreal Preference in 01 Lightest Natural Blonde. I was worried that I'd come out with bimbo hair but I'm actually over the moon with the colour! Although I think next time I use it I'll keep it on my roots for a little bit longer as the colour isn't as strong on my natural hair (it's gone a tad ginga, just a tad though).
The application was really really easy and I didn't end up dyeing my eyebrows by mistake. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment